Things to Keep in Mind
- Plan the campaign thoroughly before you start.
- Define your targets, audience, and set a minimum and a maximum number of influencers to engage.
- Work with different categories of influencers.
- Personalize the experience- handwritten notes, personalized packaging, a call, make the experience special for the people who will endorse your brand.
- Pick a 3-month window to start with
- Set realistic goals
- Define your audience
Myths vs Facts
- Influencer marketing can be tested with less than 20 influencers
- Influencers with a higher number of followers will work best for your brand
- One influencer activation will get me orders
- An influencer will promote a bad product because it’s free.
How to Start:
- Click here set up an experience on Expin.
- Enter your product and brand details
- Specify the kind of influencers you would like to be associated with.
- Download the Expin app
- See the details of influencers who want to collaborate with you. Check their past experiences and ratings, audience metrics, etc.to approve/reject them.
- Ordering code is automatically shared with the influencer and stories are posted by the influencer within 48 hours.